Hi!! her I want to tell you somethings of my winter holidays.
The fisrt week I went to missions in Rengo with my School.
It was cool!! we slept in a School in "villa el cóbil". we do so much things. For example, I tell you one day in Rengo:
At 8 o'clock we got up, and a half hour before we had the breakfast.
Than we had lectio divina until 10 am. After this, we went to the village. We went for the houses saying that we´re missionary catholic and visiting the people.
But at 1 pm we musst went back to the school to the lunch. Before, we hat a breakfast, and at 4 o'clock in the school we made wokshops for children, teenager and adults. But some girls went to missioning.
than, we had a mass or liturgy at 6'30 pm.
Late, we ate at 9 o'clock and at 1o'30 pm we had the prayer of the night.
Finally, we went to the bet and turn the lights off at 11 pm.
The second week, I was in santiago, but is funy. I had see "the ice age 3" , "harry potter 6" and "UP" with friend or my family.
I join with my friends, or went to "fantasilandia" with my family. Also I went with all my family to the "tip y tap" and was very cool.
So, this were my winter holidays...I spend it very well!! hope that you like it.
Bye!!!
The fisrt week I went to missions in Rengo with my School.
It was cool!! we slept in a School in "villa el cóbil". we do so much things. For example, I tell you one day in Rengo:
At 8 o'clock we got up, and a half hour before we had the breakfast.
Than we had lectio divina until 10 am. After this, we went to the village. We went for the houses saying that we´re missionary catholic and visiting the people.
But at 1 pm we musst went back to the school to the lunch. Before, we hat a breakfast, and at 4 o'clock in the school we made wokshops for children, teenager and adults. But some girls went to missioning.
than, we had a mass or liturgy at 6'30 pm.
Late, we ate at 9 o'clock and at 1o'30 pm we had the prayer of the night.
Finally, we went to the bet and turn the lights off at 11 pm.
The second week, I was in santiago, but is funy. I had see "the ice age 3" , "harry potter 6" and "UP" with friend or my family.
I join with my friends, or went to "fantasilandia" with my family. Also I went with all my family to the "tip y tap" and was very cool.
So, this were my winter holidays...I spend it very well!! hope that you like it.
Bye!!!

BERNI! wow! your blog is cool! and your winter holydays is top! see you and see my blog!
ResponderEliminarkisses!
Bea!
berni! i like your blog.. is pink!!! ajaja
ResponderEliminaryour vacations were very interesting, see you at the school and coment my blog!!